Tuesday 16 June 2009

About Maneu

Product Maneu is setup primarily to share comprehensive information and resources in regards to Product Design. No matter if you are an undergraduate, already a professional or someone who is from other discipline of design, I hope these resources available here will come in handy. Well the secondary agenda is that I can finally get organized with these research and thoughts so I could refer back whenever I need to.

A good friend of mine once said to me “NO”, but for me, I find no harm in sharing information. I have yet to discover any ‘secret recipe’ which I want to keep to myself, after all information is always readily available as long as you put in some effort. With that said, I hope one day the future of Product Maneu will be one that is a collective community, where people could learn something from and in turn, I could learn even more from everyone else. Though, right now, I have no idea how to achieve that but I guess I would just start from here. =D


In addition, you might also want to visit my personal blog @ pusse-in-boots.blogspot



loweylee ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment